Aside from connivence of having food in your freezer - there are many upsides to serving your children our frozen meals:
- Our foods are more nutritionally rich than fresh meals - as the nutrients are locked in when frozen.
- Having a variety of our meals at the ready will encourage your children's taste buds - they won't get flavour fatigue, by having the same dish on multiple occasions.
- We cook seasonally - thus reducing the carbon foot print of our dishes.
- Our food is frozen at height of freshness - to ensure it reaches you in the best nutritional condition.
- It is ready for when you want it - no need to throw food away because life got in the way and you didn't have time to feed it to your children.
- Our food is made how you would make it, unlike fresh food.