Rich and warming beef mince slowly simmered with black beans. Yummy with brown basmati rice and green veg.
SHOP - OUR FROZEN NATURAL BRAIN BOOSTING FOOD ESPECIALY DEVELOPED WITH THE RIGHT NUTRIENTS FOR PRIMARY KIDS
We batch cook from scratch so that you don't have to. No nasties. Frozen after cooling to lock in the goodness. We know all of our suppliers to be ethical and have high standards of animal welfare.
Our Chilli Con Carne is rich in:
- Vitamin B12 - aids nervous system and energy levels
- Zinc (Zn) - Supports their brain system
- Copper (Cu) - Supports nervous system
DROP - OUR BIODEGRADABLE WOOL WILL KEEP IT FROZEN IN A SAFE PLACE FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS
We deliver Tuesday to Thursday to your safe place if your're out.
Try our monthly or bi-monthly subscription service so you never have to think about it again.
POP - IN THE OVEN FOR 35 MINS. COOK STRAIGHT FROM FROZEN
Gas Mark 4 or 180 degrees.
If defrosted, will keep in the fridge for 7 days - just cook for 15-20 mins
Relax. Spend time with kids or on yourself!
POLISH OFF - EACH PORTION SERVES TWO AND HAS BEEN TASTE TESTED BY FUSSY EATERS FOR YUMMYNESS
Make more carbohydrates if your child is more active, hungrier, has a faster metabolism or older. Unlike adults, kids need lots of complex. carbs too for healthy growth and mood balance
DAIRY FREE GLUTEN FREE
Ingredients (allergens in bold)
Beef (28.7%), homemade chicken stock (celery, chicken bones, carrot, onion, bay leaf, pepper corns, parsley, garlic) haricot beans, red onions, red kidney beans, passata, red peppers, carrots, celery, chicken liver, tomato puree, coconut oil, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, balsamic vinegar, paprika, ground cinnamon, garlic, star anise, dried bay leaf, black pepper
Vitamins & Minerals
- B12 (103% RDI) contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system & contributes to normal psychological function, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin A (98% RDI) contributes to normal iron metabolism, contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Copper (48% RDI) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, contributes to normal iron transport in the body & contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- B3 (Niacin) (45% RDI) Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and contributes to normal psychological function, contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids, contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A, contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc (29% RDI) Zinc contributes to the normal cognitive function
- Iron (25% RDI) which contributes to the normal cognitive function