A tasty trio of salmon, mackerel and haddock and vegetables with a delicious crispy oat and flaxseed crumb. A nutritious take on the usual fishcake but tastes even better. Serve with sweet potato wedges and peas.
SHOP - OUR FROZEN NATURAL BRAIN BOOSTING FOOD ESPECIALY DEVELOPED WITH THE RIGHT NUTRIENTS FOR PRIMARY KIDS
We batch cook from scratch so that you don't have to. No nasties. Frozen after cooling to lock in the goodness. We know all of our suppliers to be ethical and have high standards of animal welfare.
Our fishcakes are rich in:
- Omega 3 - the best known nutrient for supporting brain development - improves focus in kids and helps reduce anxiety
- Vitamin B3 - for normal psychological function and anxiety
- Iodine - for the nervous system
DROP - OUR BIODEGRADABLE WOOL WILL KEEP IT FROZEN IN A SAFE PLACE FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS
We deliver Tuesday to Thursday to your safe place if your're out.
Try our monthly or bi-monthly subscription service so you never have to think about it again.
POP - IN THE OVEN FOR 35 MINS. COOK STRAIGHT FROM FROZEN
Gas Mark 4 or 180 degrees.
If it defrosts, will keep in the fridge for 7 days. Cook for 15 mins
Relax. Spend time with kids or on yourself!
POLISH OFF - EACH PORTION SERVES TWO AND HAS BEEN TASTE TESTED BY FUSSY EATERS FOR YUMMYNESS
Make more carbohydrates if your child is more active, hungrier, has a faster metabolism or older. Unlike adults, kids need lots of complex. carbs too for healthy growth and mood balance
DAIRY FREE GLUTEN FREE
Ingredients (allergens in bold)
Gluten free oats, eggs, salmon (fish), gluten free flour (rice, potato, tapioca, maize, buckweat) haddock (fish), sweet potatoes, smoked mackerel (fish), potatoes, broccoli, peas, flaxseed, spring onions
Vitamins & Minerals
- B12 (104% RDI) contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system & contributes to normal psychological function, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Omega 3 (59% RDI) DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Manganese (55% RDI) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & contributes to the maintenance of normal bone health
- Vitamin D (51% RDI) contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- B3 (44% RDI) Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and contributes to normal psychological function, contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids, contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A, contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Phosphorous (38% RDI) contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system normal energy yielding metabolism & contributes to normal function of cell membranes
- Iodine (34% RDI) contributes to normal cognitive function & contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system & contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Selenium (33% RDI) contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function